Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- M.S. in Software Engineering, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, 2017
- June 2019: Doctoral Researcher
- Johannes Kepler University
- Feb 2019 - May 2019: Blockchain Developer
- Duties included: Responsible for setting up a highly resilient and sustainable blockchain network architecture. Ensuring stable and robust distributed environment using Kubernetes. Implementing Hyperledger fabric framework and working on script automation. Proficient in Hyperledger tools such Hyperledger composer and Hyperledger explorer. Writing business logic chaincodes in golang and node.js. Hands on experience in writing smart contracts in solidity (Ethereum). Creating DApps (Distributed applications) with REST APIs’
- Jan 2018 - Feb 2019: Software Engineer
- Duties included: Responsible for deployments to QA, Staging and Production environment as being the release owner in the team. Responsible for merging the code of entire team on TFS. Rigorously followed agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) in the development process using JIRA. Implement the latest hashing algorithm in the system. Create stored procedures for reporting and analytics. Perform JSON manipulation and Schema validation. Enhance product’s performance by implementing bulk insertions to database and enabling multi-threading. Liaison between Product Owners to ensure development and operations are moving in the right direction. Design the architecture of new modules of the system. Develop Web APIs for new modules in the system. Manage support and helpdesk team to always cater to client needs. Analyze and evaluate client requests in order to develop new functionality
- Jan 2016 - Jan 2017: Research Assistant
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
- Duties included: Research and identify major research gaps in the area of Requirements Engineering, Machine Learning, and Agile Software Development Processes. Perform Social Network Analysis on large datasets using UCINet and Gephi. Produce and publish research articles in Tier-1 and high impact Journals and conferences. Collaborate with the most active researchers in the domain of Requirements Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning and Software Testing. Analyze large datasets and produce meaningful insights using current machine learning algorithms
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams